COVID-19 is a serious disease that is no laughing matter. Unemployment is up, cities are shut down. The uncertainty is quite frankly scary. Not to mention my alcohol consumption is up and I haven’t been able to find toilet paper for an entire month. Here’s some quarantine memes floating around the internet that are 100% relatable right now.
Be sure to also check out these 10 Jokes You’ll Only Get If You’ve Watched Tiger King.
10 Coronavirus Quarantine Jokes You’ll Only Understand If You’re From Texas
1. Eventually, everything’s gonna be alright, alright, alright.
2. LMAO WHO DID THIS?
3. Maybe if y’all behave we can keep this one.
4. So, we basically won a title during the coronavirus shut down.
5. Funny because it’s TRUE.
6. I’m just going to leave this one right here.
7. Playgrounds are closed.
8. Pretty much sums it up.
9. Currently looking at bidet options.
10. Now they’re speaking my language.
Top Coronavirus Quarantine Jokes You’ll Only Understand If You’re From Texas
Life sucks right now. Here’s my favorite quarantine jokes to take your mind off the pain we’re suffering.
Here’s more on Metroplex Social:
- 10 Jokes You’ll Only Get If You’ve Watched Tiger King
- BEST Pandemic Movies Streaming Online Right Now
- Here’s When You’ll Be Getting Your Stimulus Payment
- Calculate Your Economic Stimulus Payment
- 135 Grocery Store Survival Foods <–Pantry Essentials
How are you making safer at home orders bearable? Let us know in the comments below.