Fort Worth Botanic Garden is gradually re-opening to the public, and they are looking forward to welcoming you back! Fort Worth Botanic Garden will open with capped numbers, timed tickets, and safety measures on Monday, June 1. Keep reading to learn more.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a new normal that includes measures to benefit everyone’s health and safety. Each place you visit will have different protocols in place, and it’s important to remember that we’re all in this together–and that means looking out for each other’s health. Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Fort Worth Botanic And Japanese Garden REOPENING:
Fort Worth Botanic And Japanese Garden Is REOPENING
Fort Worth Botanic And Japanese Garden is gradually re-opening to the public, and they are looking forward to welcoming you back! Fort Worth Botanic Garden will open with capped numbers and timed tickets on Monday, June 1.
Here’s how the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is reopening safely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How Can Fort Worth Botanic Garden Open Safely?
- Working with municipalities and the state, we are complying with all guidelines and requirements related to COVID-19.
- BUT it is only with your cooperation as a visitor that we can succeed in this re-opening. Please follow the procedures outlined here.
How Can I Reserve A Ticket?
- You must purchase a ticket or make a member reservation online for a specific date and time to visit. Tickets will not be available onsite.
What Should I Know Before I Visit?
- Visitation will be capped. Entry will be timed in 60-minute blocks. Please arrive within 15 minutes of your selected time.
- Access to buildings will be limited to restrooms only.
- Visitors over the age of 2 are strongly encouraged to wear a protective face covering
- Please practice social distancing – staying at least six feet away from visitors not within your party.
- Visitors will select from two different entry points at time of ticket purchase.
- Outdoor/Indoor drinking fountains will not be accessible, concessions will be set up throughout the garden for refreshments.
Will The Café and Gift Shops Be Open?
- The Trellis Gift shop (located inside the Garden Center) will be opened and limited to 5 guests at a time.
- The Treasure Tree Gift shop (located in the Japanese Garden) will be closed until phase 2 of our re-opening plan.
- The Rock Springs Café will be closed until phase 2 of our re-opening plan, however, they will have pop-up stations throughout the garden.
Full details of Fort Worth Botanic and Japanese Gardens re-opening plans are available here.
Become a member TODAY for free admission, click here for more information.
Fort Worth Botanic and Japanese Garden Location
Fort Worth Botanic and Japanese Garden, Address: 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107, Phone: (817) 392-5510
Fort Worth Botanic, Japanese Garden Is REOPENING
Fort Worth Botanic And Japanese Garden is gradually re-opening to the public, and they are looking forward to welcoming you back! Here’s everything you need to know.
More on Metroplex Social:
- Here’s A List Of Zoos, Botanical Gardens, Nature Parks In Dallas Fort Worth Reopening Soon
- This Hidden Dragon Garden In Dallas Will Make You Feel Like You’re In Another World
- Best Bike Trails To Explore Dallas Fort Worth
- BEST Playgrounds in DFW to Take Your Kids
- Stay And Relax At These Top Trendy Dallas Hotels
- Where To Go On Your Next Epic Mini Vacation In Dallas
- Gaylord Texan Resort And Paradise Springs Water Park Near Dallas Is REOPENING June 8
- Here’s The List Of Waterparks, Popular Attractions In Dallas Fort Worth Reopening Soon
Got something to say? Leave a comment.