With summer quickly approaching you’re probably looking for things to do in Dallas Fort Worth. A popular DFW destination, hotel, and resort is reopening after the economic shutdown while keeping guests’ safety and health paramount. Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center has announced that it will reopen on June 8.
Gaylord Texan Resort And Paradise Springs Water Park REOPENING
With the summer season quickly approaching, Gaylord Texan will offer leisure travelers and staycationers a close summer escape featuring a sprawling outdoor waterpark, acres of airy indoor atrium gardens and family-friendly activities, all according to a press release from the resort.
When is the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center reopening?
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center has announced that it will reopen on June 8.
Gaylord Texan “Commitment To Clean” During COVID-19
In accordance with Marriott’s “Commitment to Clean” practices and response to the new normal during the ongoing novel coronavirus pandemic here is what you can expect:
- Enhanced cleaning technology and hospital-grade disinfectants used
- Dedicated attendants who will sanitize frequently throughout the day
- Hundreds of new cleaning processes to take care of guests
- New social distancing protocols
Inside the resort’s spacious atrium, summer activities providing social distancing will be hosted.
There will also be self-guided scavenger hunts, canvas painting, wellness programs, and more.
Paradise Springs Water Park
Throughout the summer season, visitors can utilize the resort’s 10-acre outdoor pool complex, Paradise Springs, featuring a 6,000-square-foot family lagoon, giant water playhouse, a 600-foot long lazy river and multiple winding waterslides.
In addition to spaced seating, guests can rent private cabanas including soft seating, flat-screen televisions, refrigerators, and dedicated pool servers.
This Dallas destination makes a great local staycation!
How do I plan my visit to Gaylord Texan?
For information on Gaylord Texan Resort’s summer rates and room packages, visit GaylordTexan.com.
Gaylord Texan Resort And Paradise Springs Water Park Is REOPENING June 8
With summer quickly approaching you’re probably looking for things to do in Dallas Fort Worth. Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center has announced that it will reopen on June 8.
More on Metroplex Social:
- List Of Waterparks, Theme Parks In Dallas Fort Worth Reopening Soon
- Dallas Arboretum Is Reopening This Month: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Top DFW Farmers Markets You Need To Visit This Year
- Best Places To Go Fishing Near Dallas Fort Worth
- Best Outdoor Patio Restaurants In DFW
- Pick Your Own Bouquet In This Endless Sea Of Sunflowers In North Texas
Got something to say? Leave a comment.